Tuesday 2 March 2010

Your Hair It's Everywhere

Work is seriously crap right now.

not so much for the people, because they are all pretty wonderful. But just the job itself, it's so dull and boring. It is actually taking the entirety of my will power to stay awake right now.

I wouldn't mind so much, but our department is spread out over the call centre floor so we tend to be sat away from each other for the duration of the day. It is ridiculous, in a job as mundane as sitting on an automated dialler waiting for it to select a customer who hasn't paid their debt and transferring them to the people who do the real stuff, we need social interaction.

I'm not saying I'm ungrateful for the opportunity. I am. Completely. I'd rather be here than where I was a year ago. But it's not exactly where I envisaged my life heading. I have my course now, which certainly helps, but my hours are so shit that I never have time to do any of it. The sooner I get out of here the better.

I know I said I was going to do an update on the holiday, but I really cannot be arsed. Just be assured that the locations were amazing, the company was brilliant and Fightstar were epic. what I really enjoyed, though, was the time spent in Uckfield afterwards. That 5 day period reaffirmed my faith that life can be fantastic. I can't wait to be there :)

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

xx

1 comment: