Wednesday 24 February 2010

Never Change

Yes, I'm back. The European adventure was a blast (see my previous blog for many a random phrase). I really didn't want it to end for two main reasons.

1) I miss Craig and Kris. There was a time that we used to go out every weekend and just have random times and enjoy ourselves with the others of the group (before it's sudden fall and rise again =]). there was probably a point where we did, kind of, get bored of each others company, but now I have to plan to go and see them because of the vast (exaguration) body of water between us. the next time I'm going to be able to see them is August when I go over for Craigs' Birthday and it's really pissing me off. I have no real guy friends over here, well, no-one I can just go out with and have the same kinds of moment that us lot had, you can't just build up an eleven year friendship in the space of a couple of months. It's not like I would want to, but I just really miss hanging out and talking crap. Which was why this weekend was nice, we got to do just that, but we had to do it in a foreign city. It was also really nice that I got to introduce Clazz to them, I was really scared that they were going to see her as everyone saw Charlotte. I know they are two completely different people, and Clazz is nothing like Charlotte but I still get worried, which is odd really. But yeahh, I miss the guys (Not just Craig and Kris but Day as well), we had some fantastic times.

2) I got to spend time with Clazz. I'm just so happy I've met someone who likes me despite my little insecurities and paranoia. She really is such a wonderful person and I am thankful every day that we met. I know it's probably still very weird for some people to get over Clazz and me, and I truly do regret hurting people. But the happiness I'm feeling now is just something on a completely different plane, and I think that I deserve a little and that I'm right to be a tad selfish in all of this. =]

I'll probably do a massive update about the trip when I eventually get home, but I stupidly missed my coach and I'm still DAN SAFF like. Looks like I might be here for another couple of days as well =]

Talk soon people

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment