Thursday 21 January 2010

Stay Out Of Camberwick Green

So, it turns out that life is going pretty well at the minute.

It's shocking, really. Two months ago I was banging on about how I couldn't get my shit together and how harshly life was treating me, and It seems to have served as a kick in the arse.

I now have a social life, albeit a pretty small one, that stretches to one whole night out with work friends tomorrow. But it's a bloody start.

Considering the two main focal points for me moving up here were to get a job and to start being social and gain some friends. I've managed to kill two birds with one stone.

Amsterdam is looming ever closer, and I still haven't got my passport sorted out o_O. According to the Government (Yay, politics), If I get my application put in at the post office it should only take two weeks, my fingers couldn't be more crossed. Well, they could but I'd have to be double jointed, or a lepar (ouch, bad taste much).

I really can't put into words how amazing the trip is going to be, I'm going with some awesome people. I'm going to be meeting up with some awesome people (I imagine I will be anyway :P) and I get to see Fightstar (twice!) and InMe. Excitement doesn't begin to cover it.

I've spent the last week watching the entirety of Life On Mars, and I have come to the conclusion that it is the finest piece of television the country has seen since the days of Blackadder and Red Dwarf. Gene Hunt and Sam Tyler are easily the greatest T.V Duo since, well, Lister and Rimmer or Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick. I don't think I have laughed so hard at a TV show, anyone who hasn't seen it needs to get on that shit quick. And thank me later :P

Anyway.

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment