Thursday 7 January 2010

Bring on 2010.

I held off posting over the holiday period, because I wanted to enjoy myself. I know this isn't a chore, but taking time away from seeing my family and friends to write this wasn't something I was keen on.

Christmas was brilliant, I can't think of any other words to describe how wonderful it was to see my family for the festive period for the first time in three years. To me that sums up Christmas, I don't care about the presents or the food, Christmas is one of the only times now where a family can come together and enjoy eachothers company, which is kind of sad if you think about it.

Boxing Day was a riot, if not for the fact that my brother, my two sisters and myself were in the same room for the first time in about 6 years, but definitely for the epic photo shoot. It was also amazing to see my niece at Christmas for the first time really.

I even had time to meet up with one of my fellow forumers :) Tunbridge Wells will forever be associated with random drunken conversations, Crocodiles with polite table manners, and freezing cold car parks. All in all my Christmas was fantastic.

New Years was just as fun. I managed to get over to the Isle of Man to spend it with the "gang" :P IT was really nice to see in the new year with the people who have helped me the most over the past 18 months or so. Even if we didn't make it to the new years dip :P

2010 is going to be a good year for me. I'm moving onwards and upwards with my life, and leaving everything in my past behind me and looking forward to everything thats happenning this year. starting with February's holiday :)

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment