Sunday 16 August 2009

Here are the reasons that hurt me the most

Gabrielle Aplin really does have a fantastic voice, this song hasn't failed to give me goosebumps since she was recommended to me.

Well, it's been an interesting weekend, but which of course I mean boring a sin. Mostly spent watching football and drinking, jeez I'm slowly turning into a chav aren't I? I'll be wearing the bling and wailing on innocent old ladies before you know it kids.

Loneliness always seems to creep up on me at the most inopportune moments, as much as I try to quell it, somehow it will find a way to surface. I guess I bring it on myself really, I mean I haven't exactly done anything to help my social situation. I honestly think I need to come back to the Island for a few days, being there just made me happy and I forgot about the issues that seem to stalk me like a ravenous beast.

There are things I need to move on from and I think for me to have closure I need to be around those people I care about the most, sitting around an wallowing in self pity is only going to make me feel worse. The only issue is the price, without a job I'm stuck in limbo, it's just going to circle like this until I find employment.

Ah well. I really miss old friends =].

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

Mood: In a Reminiscing mood
Listening To: Fightstar - Battlefield

No comments:

Post a Comment