Friday 10 July 2009

My Scrubs Like Title

Day 2 of my new and improved blog, I doubt very much I will update this thing daily, I just figure I will if I have something interesting enough to say.

Paramore are a very interesting band, I was floating around PureVolume last night and I stumbled across their new offering and I was surprised at the direction they seem to have gone in. It is a much darker song, I know they did some pretty dark stuff for the Twilight (eww) soundtrack, but it looks as if the new album will be a lot darker than what we saw on Riot and All We Know Is Falling. I couldn't be happier about it! Yeahh, Riot was awesome and that BUT for a band to survive in todays music scene, where fashion seems to change every five minutes, they need to adapt and change and it will be quite interesting to see how the new album sounds.

In other music news, before I move on, I am in love with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Skylit_Drive - This lot, I would post you a link to the PureVolume site but it appears to be broken. It was Kris who introduced me and I have strived to listen to as much of them as I can since coming home. I advice you all to listen to Eva The Carrier and thank me later =P. Oh, and if you are wondering who the lady singer is, as far as I can tell there isn't a lady singing o_O.

Lastly, a request. Does anyone have an awesome gaming spec PC they would like to donate to me so I can start playing Warcraft again?!?! I have been constantly looking at screenshots, videos, reading up about it and I still really miss it. my sisters boyfriend, Dave, is back on it and is already at level 65, I think that was it anyway, and I need to catch up =p. Alternitavely, if anyone is a dab hand at fixing problems with laptops could they give me a shout, unfortunately the lack of employment means that I have been unable to sort it since it broke down (gotta love bluescreens) about 2 months ago, so it is currently a rather expensive paperweight.

That's about it for me today, off to watch the Australians show the English how to play Cricket.

Love 'N' Stuff

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment