Wednesday 15 July 2009

My Messed Up Imagination

First things first, a couple of blogs back I recommended a band called "A Skylit Drive", and I couldn't get their PureVolume page up because the site was being crap. Well http://www.purevolume.com/askylitdrive - there it is, I have been listening to "Eva The Carrier" and have come to the conclusion that it is a woman who is singing, I just can't find her name anywhere. Balls.

I have a pretty weird obsession with bands fronted by women, Paramore, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Hole, No Doubt and Garbage to name but a few, not The Gossip though.....*shudders at the mere thought of Beth Ditto*. Now I have a new one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMYxGrSLZg - Florence and the Machine, this song in particular is just brilliant, the chorus is amazing and her voice is just stunning. They also do a pretty awesome version of You've Got The Love - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_yClYwHfk&feature=related, I love my Eclectic music taste =D.

If anyone has been following the news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, they should know by now that they will be releasing a Prestige Edition to the game which will include the game in its Collectors Edition for with a special box and what should be a pretty awesome Art book with some kick ass graphic in, but the thing I am most excited about is the fact it will come will "fully functioning" Night Vision Goggles.....
http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/13/modern-warfare-2s-prestige-edition-includes-fully-functioning/ - HOLY CRAP! That is pretty awesome. Although I have no idea of any use for them, I will find something =D. They say it is going to cost $80 (about £50 give or a take a few pennies), but I doubt that very much, you will be lucky to get your hands on this for anything less than £100. Money well spent in my opinion =P.

Some needs to explain Halo to me. Seeing as I have only really played Halo 3 and never been on the online play (stupid lack of wireless adaptor, Ethranet cables are usless), I have never got the obsession with it, the story play IMO is a bit naff, the graphics are pretty freaking cool though. I just want to know why people love it so much, but I am pretty sure it is all going to come down to online play, bring on being able to afford to get a wireless adaptor!

Now I must begone.

Love 'n' Stuff

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment