Friday 17 September 2010

My Lack of Fiction

You know that feeling you get when you can't even find a word that summarises how you feel? That unnerving realisation that you just can't explain what is going on in your head, and why your mind is seemingly bereft of any adjectives? Yeahh, that's me right at this present second.

I won't go into detail about it right now, because I still don't feel strong enough to discuss it and I don't think I can right now. But please, if I do seem oddly distant etc it is no fault of your own and it is nothing to worry about. I am simply trying to formulate a set of words to best explain what is going on amidst the fog that I call my brain. I apologise now if I am not the best of people to be around this weekend, not that a lot of people are going to be in direct contact with me...

Again, I'm sorry..

Love 'n' stuff

Sieben (Ash)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment